New Delhi, August 16 (RHC)-- In Nepal, the death toll from landslides brought on by heavy rainfall rose to 115 Tuesday, with another 38 people still missing. Officials say flash flooding has struck more than a third of the country’s districts, with more than 6 million people affected.
Elsewhere, about a third of Bangladesh is under water from monsoon rains, with at least 29 people reported dead, while in India at least 81 people have died from recent flooding.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 3399
- online: 192
- total: 4099354