New Delhi, August 16 (RHC)-- In Nepal, the death toll from landslides brought on by heavy rainfall rose to 115 Tuesday, with another 38 people still missing. Officials say flash flooding has struck more than a third of the country’s districts, with more than 6 million people affected.
Elsewhere, about a third of Bangladesh is under water from monsoon rains, with at least 29 people reported dead, while in India at least 81 people have died from recent flooding.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 807
- online: 90
- total: 4486659