Sanaa, August 25 (RHC)-- In Yemen, a U.S.-backed Saudi-led airstrike north of the capital Sanaa killed at least 41 people when it struck a hotel.
Local doctors say the victims were farmers, and that there were up to 100 people inside the hotel at the time of the attack. The death toll is expected to rise, as more than a dozen bodies are still buried under the rubble.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1164
- online: 201
- total: 3835134