Sanaa, August 25 (RHC)-- In Yemen, a U.S.-backed Saudi-led airstrike north of the capital Sanaa killed at least 41 people when it struck a hotel.
Local doctors say the victims were farmers, and that there were up to 100 people inside the hotel at the time of the attack. The death toll is expected to rise, as more than a dozen bodies are still buried under the rubble.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 482
- online: 96
- total: 4842619