Washington, August 26 (RHC)-- In Washington, DC, a former CIA operations officer is trying to buy Twitter so she can ban Trump from the social media site.
Valerie Plame Wilson has launched a campaign to raise money to buy a controlling interest in the social media site in order shut down Trump's Twitter account.
The former CIA operations officer has said she needs more than $1 billion to purchase a controlling share of the social media giant. "But that's a small price to pay to take away Trump's most powerful megaphone and prevent a horrific nuclear war," Wilson says on the page. And she continued: “Donald Trump has done a lot of horrible things on Twitter.”
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2698
- today: 2137
- online: 49
- total: 4923909