Washington, August 26 (RHC)-- In Washington, DC, a former CIA operations officer is trying to buy Twitter so she can ban Trump from the social media site.
Valerie Plame Wilson has launched a campaign to raise money to buy a controlling interest in the social media site in order shut down Trump's Twitter account.
The former CIA operations officer has said she needs more than $1 billion to purchase a controlling share of the social media giant. "But that's a small price to pay to take away Trump's most powerful megaphone and prevent a horrific nuclear war," Wilson says on the page. And she continued: “Donald Trump has done a lot of horrible things on Twitter.”
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 770
- online: 210
- total: 4096725