Washington, August 26 (RHC)-- In Washington, DC, a former CIA operations officer is trying to buy Twitter so she can ban Trump from the social media site.
Valerie Plame Wilson has launched a campaign to raise money to buy a controlling interest in the social media site in order shut down Trump's Twitter account.
The former CIA operations officer has said she needs more than $1 billion to purchase a controlling share of the social media giant. "But that's a small price to pay to take away Trump's most powerful megaphone and prevent a horrific nuclear war," Wilson says on the page. And she continued: “Donald Trump has done a lot of horrible things on Twitter.”
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 707
- online: 111
- total: 4463193