Washington, August 26 (RHC)-- In Washington, DC, a former CIA operations officer is trying to buy Twitter so she can ban Trump from the social media site.
Valerie Plame Wilson has launched a campaign to raise money to buy a controlling interest in the social media site in order shut down Trump's Twitter account.
The former CIA operations officer has said she needs more than $1 billion to purchase a controlling share of the social media giant. "But that's a small price to pay to take away Trump's most powerful megaphone and prevent a horrific nuclear war," Wilson says on the page. And she continued: “Donald Trump has done a lot of horrible things on Twitter.”
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1715
- online: 172
- total: 3850328