Washington, August 28 (RHC)-- Donald Trump’s former adviser Sebastian Gorka has left the White House and says he’ll rejoin the far-right-wing website Breitbart News. The White House claims it fired Gorka, though Gorka insists he actually resigned.
The Jewish newspaper The Forward had reported that Gorka has ties to a Hungarian far-right, Nazi-allied group and that he supported an anti-Semitic and racist paramilitary militia in Hungary while he served as a Hungarian politician.
At Breitbart, Gorka will work alongside former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, who also left the White House earlier this month.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 610
- online: 94
- total: 6072610