Washington, August 28 (RHC)-- Donald Trump’s former adviser Sebastian Gorka has left the White House and says he’ll rejoin the far-right-wing website Breitbart News. The White House claims it fired Gorka, though Gorka insists he actually resigned.
The Jewish newspaper The Forward had reported that Gorka has ties to a Hungarian far-right, Nazi-allied group and that he supported an anti-Semitic and racist paramilitary militia in Hungary while he served as a Hungarian politician.
At Breitbart, Gorka will work alongside former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, who also left the White House earlier this month.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 2301
- online: 151
- total: 4461302