New York, August 31 (RHC)-- Forty percent of Americans polled support impeachment for President Donald Trump, according to a recent poll, NBC News reported. The poll, done by the Public Religion Research Institute, shows a 10-point jump from the same results in February.
The results also found that 56 percent of people polled have unfavorable ratings for the president, compared with 38 percent favorable reviews. The main growth in supporting impeachment comes from Democrats and independents, who jumped to supporting impeachment at 72 percent and 38 percent, respectively.
There is also a gender divide on impeachment views, with 32 percent of men supporting Trump impeachment compared with 47 percent of women, according to the poll. The poll surveyed 2,024 Americans with a margin of error of plus or minus 2.7 percentage points.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2830
- online: 203
- total: 4081311