New York, August 31 (RHC)-- Forty percent of Americans polled support impeachment for President Donald Trump, according to a recent poll, NBC News reported. The poll, done by the Public Religion Research Institute, shows a 10-point jump from the same results in February.
The results also found that 56 percent of people polled have unfavorable ratings for the president, compared with 38 percent favorable reviews. The main growth in supporting impeachment comes from Democrats and independents, who jumped to supporting impeachment at 72 percent and 38 percent, respectively.
There is also a gender divide on impeachment views, with 32 percent of men supporting Trump impeachment compared with 47 percent of women, according to the poll. The poll surveyed 2,024 Americans with a margin of error of plus or minus 2.7 percentage points.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3047
- online: 115
- total: 4465533