Donald Trump Endorses Book by Minnesota Sheriff David Clarke, Who Compared Black Lives Matter to KKK
Minnesota Sheriff David Clarke
Washington, August 31 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump is facing criticism for tweeting an endorsement of Minnesota sheriff David Clarke’s new book. Trump has tweeted: "A great book by a great guy, highly recommended!"
Sheriff Clarke has compared the Black Lives Matter movement to the Ku Klux Klan. He and his employees are facing multiple lawsuits alleging they have abused and neglected prisoners at the Milwaukee County jail, in cases that have led to the death of an infant as well as an adult prisoner, who died of dehydration after being denied access to water for a week.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3278
- online: 102
- total: 4465764