Donald Trump Endorses Book by Minnesota Sheriff David Clarke, Who Compared Black Lives Matter to KKK
Minnesota Sheriff David Clarke
Washington, August 31 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump is facing criticism for tweeting an endorsement of Minnesota sheriff David Clarke’s new book. Trump has tweeted: "A great book by a great guy, highly recommended!"
Sheriff Clarke has compared the Black Lives Matter movement to the Ku Klux Klan. He and his employees are facing multiple lawsuits alleging they have abused and neglected prisoners at the Milwaukee County jail, in cases that have led to the death of an infant as well as an adult prisoner, who died of dehydration after being denied access to water for a week.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 1847
- online: 168
- total: 6039034