Donald Trump Endorses Book by Minnesota Sheriff David Clarke, Who Compared Black Lives Matter to KKK
Minnesota Sheriff David Clarke
Washington, August 31 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump is facing criticism for tweeting an endorsement of Minnesota sheriff David Clarke’s new book. Trump has tweeted: "A great book by a great guy, highly recommended!"
Sheriff Clarke has compared the Black Lives Matter movement to the Ku Klux Klan. He and his employees are facing multiple lawsuits alleging they have abused and neglected prisoners at the Milwaukee County jail, in cases that have led to the death of an infant as well as an adult prisoner, who died of dehydration after being denied access to water for a week.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 517
- online: 177
- total: 4104627