Donald Trump Endorses Book by Minnesota Sheriff David Clarke, Who Compared Black Lives Matter to KKK
Minnesota Sheriff David Clarke
Washington, August 31 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump is facing criticism for tweeting an endorsement of Minnesota sheriff David Clarke’s new book. Trump has tweeted: "A great book by a great guy, highly recommended!"
Sheriff Clarke has compared the Black Lives Matter movement to the Ku Klux Klan. He and his employees are facing multiple lawsuits alleging they have abused and neglected prisoners at the Milwaukee County jail, in cases that have led to the death of an infant as well as an adult prisoner, who died of dehydration after being denied access to water for a week.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3089
- today: 2874
- online: 172
- total: 5643501