London, September 16 (RHC-Xinhua) -- British police said Saturday they have arrested an 18-year-old man in Dover in southeast Britain in connection with the rush-hour tube bombing in London, Friday, which left at least 29 people injured.
The man was arrested on Saturday morning under the Terrorism Act and is held at a police station in Kent county, the police said, as a nationwide manhunt is underway in the country after the bombing was declared a terrorist attack.
British Prime Minister Theresa May on Friday raised the country's terror threat level to "critical," the highest that indicates a further attack may be imminent.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2877
- today: 1651
- online: 151
- total: 5851945