Washington, September 29 (RHC)-- In the U.S., the Donald Trump administration said Thursday that immigration agents arrested nearly 500 undocumented immigrants around the country over the past week.
The arrests came as part of Operation Safe City, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement sweep targeting sanctuary cities including Denver, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York, where local police refuse to serve as de facto immigration agents.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 1837
- online: 136
- total: 5257613