Washington, September 29 (RHC)-- In the U.S., the Donald Trump administration said Thursday that immigration agents arrested nearly 500 undocumented immigrants around the country over the past week.
The arrests came as part of Operation Safe City, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement sweep targeting sanctuary cities including Denver, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York, where local police refuse to serve as de facto immigration agents.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2925
- today: 738
- online: 117
- total: 5650743