New York, November 2 (RHC)-- In the U.S., the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the NAACP, has issued an advisory warning Black passengers about a pattern of racist incidents on American Airlines flights.
The NAACP cites multiple instances in which African-American women were removed from flights or switched from first class to coach. It also cites an instance in which an African-American man was forced off a flight for responding to the racist comments of fellow white passengers.
The NAACP says these events “suggest a corporate culture of racial insensitivity and possible racial bias on the part of American Airlines.” American Airlines says it does not tolerate discrimination.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 1252
- online: 108
- total: 6142403