Vatican City, November 3 (RHC)-- Pope Francis has given an emotional mass in Nettuno, Italy, in which he warned the world is heading “forcefully into war.” He was speaking at the cemetery where thousands of U.S. soldiers who died liberating southern Italy during World War II are buried.
Pope Francis said: “Please, Lord, stop. No more. No more war. No more of these useless massacres. Today that the world once more is at war and is preparing to go even more forcefully into war: No more, Lord."
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 3380
- online: 150
- total: 5664090