Vatican City, November 3 (RHC)-- Pope Francis has given an emotional mass in Nettuno, Italy, in which he warned the world is heading “forcefully into war.” He was speaking at the cemetery where thousands of U.S. soldiers who died liberating southern Italy during World War II are buried.
Pope Francis said: “Please, Lord, stop. No more. No more war. No more of these useless massacres. Today that the world once more is at war and is preparing to go even more forcefully into war: No more, Lord."
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 1676
- online: 127
- total: 5251012