New York, November 10 (RHC)-- In the United States, a number of prominent fashion magazines and companies have announced they will no longer work with photographer Terry Richardson, following nearly two decades of accusations of sexual harassment. Richardson is one of the most prominent photographers in the world. He’s photographed everyone from former President Barack Obama to model Kate Moss.
The photographer has long faced accusations that he coerces young women into exploitative positions and sexually harasses them during photo shoots. His blacklisting comes after dozens of women came forward to accuse now-disgraced movie producer Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment, assault and rape.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 2476
- online: 173
- total: 5445406