New York, November 10 (RHC)-- In the United States, a number of prominent fashion magazines and companies have announced they will no longer work with photographer Terry Richardson, following nearly two decades of accusations of sexual harassment. Richardson is one of the most prominent photographers in the world. He’s photographed everyone from former President Barack Obama to model Kate Moss.
The photographer has long faced accusations that he coerces young women into exploitative positions and sexually harasses them during photo shoots. His blacklisting comes after dozens of women came forward to accuse now-disgraced movie producer Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment, assault and rape.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 2454
- online: 128
- total: 4837107