Washington, November 22 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has rushed to the defense of Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, pointing to Moore’s denials of multiple accusations of sexual assault and harassment against teenagers.
Trump also said voters should reject his Democratic opponent, Doug Jones, in upcoming elections in Alabama in December.
At least nine women have stepped forward to say they were sexually harassed or assaulted by Roy Moore as children or young adults, and the New Yorker reports Moore was banned from a local mall and a YMCA in Alabama because he repeatedly badgered teenage girls.
Trump himself has been accused of sexual harassment and assault by at least 16 women. A leaked “Access Hollywood” video from 2005 recorded Trump boasting about sexually assaulting women, saying: “When you’re a star, they let you do it.”
- Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10188
- today: 2262
- online: 154
- total: 7075246