Ramallah, December 14 (RHC)-- Palestinians are continuing to protest U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and to move the U.S. Embassy there. Palestinian protesters in Ramallah on Wednesday were injured by Israeli soldiers, who attacked the protesters with tear gas.
Meanwhile, an image has gone viral of a beaten and blindfolded young Palestinian protester being arrested by a dozen heavily armed Israeli soldiers. The 16-year-old boy, Fawzi al-Junaidi, appeared in front of an Israeli military court today on charges of throwing stones.
Israeli soldiers have killed at least four Palestinian protesters and wounded about 700 protesters since President Trump’s announcement last week.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 210
- online: 103
- total: 5434112