Ramallah, December 14 (RHC)-- Palestinians are continuing to protest U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and to move the U.S. Embassy there. Palestinian protesters in Ramallah on Wednesday were injured by Israeli soldiers, who attacked the protesters with tear gas.
Meanwhile, an image has gone viral of a beaten and blindfolded young Palestinian protester being arrested by a dozen heavily armed Israeli soldiers. The 16-year-old boy, Fawzi al-Junaidi, appeared in front of an Israeli military court today on charges of throwing stones.
Israeli soldiers have killed at least four Palestinian protesters and wounded about 700 protesters since President Trump’s announcement last week.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2194
- online: 134
- total: 5251530