Ramallah, December 14 (RHC)-- Palestinians are continuing to protest U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and to move the U.S. Embassy there. Palestinian protesters in Ramallah on Wednesday were injured by Israeli soldiers, who attacked the protesters with tear gas.
Meanwhile, an image has gone viral of a beaten and blindfolded young Palestinian protester being arrested by a dozen heavily armed Israeli soldiers. The 16-year-old boy, Fawzi al-Junaidi, appeared in front of an Israeli military court today on charges of throwing stones.
Israeli soldiers have killed at least four Palestinian protesters and wounded about 700 protesters since President Trump’s announcement last week.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 3311
- online: 109
- total: 6064389