Ramallah, December 14 (RHC)-- Palestinians are continuing to protest U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and to move the U.S. Embassy there. Palestinian protesters in Ramallah on Wednesday were injured by Israeli soldiers, who attacked the protesters with tear gas.
Meanwhile, an image has gone viral of a beaten and blindfolded young Palestinian protester being arrested by a dozen heavily armed Israeli soldiers. The 16-year-old boy, Fawzi al-Junaidi, appeared in front of an Israeli military court today on charges of throwing stones.
Israeli soldiers have killed at least four Palestinian protesters and wounded about 700 protesters since President Trump’s announcement last week.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4950
- today: 5007
- online: 250
- total: 6665824