Louisville, December 15 (RHC)-- In the U.S. state of Kentucky, Republican Representative Dan Johnson was found dead from an apparent suicide, only two days after the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting published an exposé about him molesting a 17-year-old girl who was a member of his church.
According to the exposé, in 2013 Johnson woke up his daughter’s friend while the girls were having a sleepover and then sexually assaulted the teenager, touching her breasts and forcing his fingers into her vagina. The girl wrote to Johnson in a Facebook message after the attack: “What you did was beyond mean, it was evil.”
Kentucky state Representative Dan Johnson’s body was found Wednesday with a single gunshot wound to his head.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 5390
- online: 226
- total: 8077292