Louisville, December 15 (RHC)-- In the U.S. state of Kentucky, Republican Representative Dan Johnson was found dead from an apparent suicide, only two days after the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting published an exposé about him molesting a 17-year-old girl who was a member of his church.
According to the exposé, in 2013 Johnson woke up his daughter’s friend while the girls were having a sleepover and then sexually assaulted the teenager, touching her breasts and forcing his fingers into her vagina. The girl wrote to Johnson in a Facebook message after the attack: “What you did was beyond mean, it was evil.”
Kentucky state Representative Dan Johnson’s body was found Wednesday with a single gunshot wound to his head.
- Bruno Rodriguez: it is imperative that states refrain from excerpting pressure on others, in violation of international law
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Mass protests in Puerto Rico in demand of Governor Ricardo Rosselló’s resignation
- Race for Nelson Mandela in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4252
- today: 1424
- online: 138
- total: 6164445