Haitian Community Protests (Photo: International Action Center)
New York, December 27 (RHC)-- The New York Times reports that U.S. President Trump made derogatory and false claims about a number of different immigrant groups during an Oval Office meeting in June.
Trump reportedly fumed about Haitians who had received U.S. visas, falsely claiming “they all have AIDs.” He also complained about Nigerians who had received visas, saying that after they came to the U.S, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa. Trump also called Afghanistan a “terrorist haven.”
According to The New York Times article, the White House has denied Trump made the derogatory statements.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 2308
- online: 129
- total: 6043140