Trump shakes hands with economic adviser Gary Cohn. Photo: Reuters
Washington, March 7 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump’s top economic adviser, Gary Cohn, has announced he will resign, amid a dispute about Trump’s plan to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum.
Cohn is the director of the National Economic Council and before taking the position, he was the president of Goldman Sachs. He’s now part of an unprecedented number of people to quit Trump’s White House.
But during a news conference with the Swedish prime minister Tuesday, Trump denied there’s chaos in the White House, saying that everyone wants to work in the White House, suggesting that his staff is just taking turns.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 524
- online: 120
- total: 4482277