Caracas, April 4 (RHC)-- Claudio Fermin, head of Henri Falcon's Venezuelan presidential campaign, said leaders of the Venezuelan opposition representing the Democratic Unity Roundtable, or MUD, will support Falcon's candidacy in the upcoming presidential election.
At a press conference Tuesday, he said the opposition group has concluded that abstention is not an option, stressing that the “only peaceful way out” of the political crisis plaguing the South American country is to participate in the presidential election and vote.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 1775
- online: 175
- total: 6652840