The Black Cube is Israeli private intel agency. Photo: File
London, May 8 (RHC)-- The Observer newspaper of London has revealed that U.S. President Donald Trump’s aides hired an Israeli private intelligence agency to orchestrate a “dirty ops” campaign against members of the Barack Obama administration who negotiated the Iran nuclear deal.
The agency was asked to dig into the personal lives and political careers of several Obama officials -- and their wives -- as part of an effort to discredit the deal. According to The New Yorker, the secret effort was carried out by Black Cube -- the same firm hired by disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein to stop publication of articles that exposed him as a sexual predator.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 584
- online: 112
- total: 6778225