Bogota, October 10 (RHC)-- The death toll from a U.S. plane crash in Colombia now stands at four.
According to reports from Bogota, three of the victims were American -- two private contractors and a member of the U.S. Air Force. The U.S. government says the plane was conducing surveillance of drug smuggling routes.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3365
- online: 119
- total: 4949662