Bogota, October 10 (RHC)-- The death toll from a U.S. plane crash in Colombia now stands at four.
According to reports from Bogota, three of the victims were American -- two private contractors and a member of the U.S. Air Force. The U.S. government says the plane was conducing surveillance of drug smuggling routes.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3560
- online: 212
- total: 3852173