Bogota, October 10 (RHC)-- The death toll from a U.S. plane crash in Colombia now stands at four.
According to reports from Bogota, three of the victims were American -- two private contractors and a member of the U.S. Air Force. The U.S. government says the plane was conducing surveillance of drug smuggling routes.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1173
- online: 188
- total: 4101369