Dhaka, October 10 (RHC)-- In Bangladesh, at least 10 people have died in a factory fire north of the capital Dhaka. Around 50 workers were injured in the blaze.
It was the latest deadly incident for Bangladesh's garment industry. A factory collapse killed more than 1,100 garment workers in April and a fire killed 112 last November.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 2585
- online: 138
- total: 4930288