Dhaka, October 10 (RHC)-- In Bangladesh, at least 10 people have died in a factory fire north of the capital Dhaka. Around 50 workers were injured in the blaze.
It was the latest deadly incident for Bangladesh's garment industry. A factory collapse killed more than 1,100 garment workers in April and a fire killed 112 last November.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 2182
- online: 112
- total: 4488034