Dhaka, October 10 (RHC)-- In Bangladesh, at least 10 people have died in a factory fire north of the capital Dhaka. Around 50 workers were injured in the blaze.
It was the latest deadly incident for Bangladesh's garment industry. A factory collapse killed more than 1,100 garment workers in April and a fire killed 112 last November.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2425
- online: 241
- total: 4098380