Anthony Kennedy’s son loaned Donald Trump $1 billion. Photo: Deutsche Bank File
New York, July 5 (RHC)-- New revelations show the close financial ties between U.S. President Donald Trump and Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy’s son, Justin Kennedy, who served as the global head of real estate capital markets for Deutsche Bank.
The New York Times reports that under Justin Kennedy’s leadership, Deutsche Bank loaned Donald Trump $1 billion for renovation and construction of buildings in New York and Chicago, at a time when many other banks refused to lend to Trump because of his troubled financial history.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2832
- today: 2780
- online: 124
- total: 5850197