Suicide bombing kills Pakistani presidential candidate. Photo: AP
Islamabad, July 23 (RHC)-- In northwestern Pakistan, a suicide bomber struck a convoy carrying a candidate in Pakistan’s general election, killing him and his driver and wounding three other people.
The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, which killed Ikramullah Gandapur, a member of the Pakistan Justice Movement, the party headed by former-cricket-star-turned-
Earlier this month, a massive suicide bombing claimed by ISIS at an election campaign gathering in the southwestern province of Balochistan killed 151 people and injured another 200.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 1585
- online: 99
- total: 5868306