In sexist and racist attack, Donald Trump calls former aide “crazed” and a “dog” Photo: AP
Washington, August 16 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has publicly attacked former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman. In a racist and sexist tweet, he wrote: “When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!”
Up until her firing, Omarosa was the only African American to serve in a senior role at the White House. In her new book, she describes the president as “racist” and claims he has used the “N-word” repeatedly.
Donald Trump has denied using the N-word. But CBS News has published an audio recording that appears to show White House aides discussing the potential fallout from the release of audio of Trump using the racial slur.
On Tuesday, White House spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders said she could not guarantee that there isn’t an audio recording of Trump using the N-word.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 2579
- online: 223
- total: 6653644