Caracas, March 12 (RHC)-- A huge march is being held by Venezuelan youth in Caracas in support of the national dialog called by the Bolivarian government and as a call for peace and life.
According to Telesur TV, the march will end at the Cuartel de la Montaña barracks, which treasures the mortal remains of Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez.
Youth Minister Victor Clark said that the young people will also reject the vandalistic actions unleashed by ultra-Right sectors in some municipalities backed by local mayors, aimed at staging a coup against the government led by Nicolas Maduro.
Clark said that this is a march for peace, for life and to defeat fascism so that violence is not imposed on us and to show what side young people are on, which is on the side of peace.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- European Union Urges Israel to Stop Building Illegal Settlements
- Cuban tourism is secure and on the rise
- Financial Giant Wells Fargo Fined $185 Million for Creating Phony Accounts and Credit Cards
- 60th Anniversary of the Landing of the Granma
- Excerpts of Speech by Cuban President Raul Castro, December 3rd, Santiago de Cuba