US President Donald Trump attends the United Nations Security Council briefing on counterproliferation at the United Nations in New York on the second day of th
United Nations, September 27 (RHC)-- Venezuela has denounced U.S. President Donald Trump over his “warmongering and interventionist” remarks which it says promote a "military uprising" against President Nicolas Maduro.
"Venezuela expresses its strongest rejection of the warmongering and interventionist statements issued by the president of the United States ... aimed at promoting a military uprising in the country," Venezuela’s foreign ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.
Speaking on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly on Tuesday, Trump said the government in Venezuela, “could be toppled very quickly by the military, if the military decides to do that.”
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 07, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 6, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 06, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 05, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5999
- today: 4293
- online: 229
- total: 8281123