US President Donald Trump attends the United Nations Security Council briefing on counterproliferation at the United Nations in New York on the second day of th
United Nations, September 27 (RHC)-- Venezuela has denounced U.S. President Donald Trump over his “warmongering and interventionist” remarks which it says promote a "military uprising" against President Nicolas Maduro.
"Venezuela expresses its strongest rejection of the warmongering and interventionist statements issued by the president of the United States ... aimed at promoting a military uprising in the country," Venezuela’s foreign ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.
Speaking on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly on Tuesday, Trump said the government in Venezuela, “could be toppled very quickly by the military, if the military decides to do that.”
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1205
- online: 145
- total: 5957821