US President Donald Trump attends the United Nations Security Council briefing on counterproliferation at the United Nations in New York on the second day of th
United Nations, September 27 (RHC)-- Venezuela has denounced U.S. President Donald Trump over his “warmongering and interventionist” remarks which it says promote a "military uprising" against President Nicolas Maduro.
"Venezuela expresses its strongest rejection of the warmongering and interventionist statements issued by the president of the United States ... aimed at promoting a military uprising in the country," Venezuela’s foreign ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.
Speaking on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly on Tuesday, Trump said the government in Venezuela, “could be toppled very quickly by the military, if the military decides to do that.”
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3450
- today: 713
- online: 114
- total: 5756537