US President Donald Trump attends the United Nations Security Council briefing on counterproliferation at the United Nations in New York on the second day of th
United Nations, September 27 (RHC)-- Venezuela has denounced U.S. President Donald Trump over his “warmongering and interventionist” remarks which it says promote a "military uprising" against President Nicolas Maduro.
"Venezuela expresses its strongest rejection of the warmongering and interventionist statements issued by the president of the United States ... aimed at promoting a military uprising in the country," Venezuela’s foreign ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.
Speaking on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly on Tuesday, Trump said the government in Venezuela, “could be toppled very quickly by the military, if the military decides to do that.”
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4950
- today: 2717
- online: 223
- total: 6663534