Bogotá, March 13 (RHC) -– At least six people have been killed in an ambulance aircraft crash in the central Colombian province of Meta. Authorities say that the aircraft crashed around 6:30 a.m. local time (1130 GMT) Wednesday near Vanguardia airport in Villavicencio, leaving no survivors.
Colombian officials said the pilot had reported a mechanical failure over the radio moments before the crash. The aircraft was traveling from Bogota's El Dorado Airport to Solano municipality in the southern Department of Caqueta.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1286
- online: 101
- total: 4474966