Bogotá, March 13 (RHC) -– At least six people have been killed in an ambulance aircraft crash in the central Colombian province of Meta. Authorities say that the aircraft crashed around 6:30 a.m. local time (1130 GMT) Wednesday near Vanguardia airport in Villavicencio, leaving no survivors.
Colombian officials said the pilot had reported a mechanical failure over the radio moments before the crash. The aircraft was traveling from Bogota's El Dorado Airport to Solano municipality in the southern Department of Caqueta.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 3798
- online: 221
- total: 4219892