Bogotá, March 13 (RHC) -– At least six people have been killed in an ambulance aircraft crash in the central Colombian province of Meta. Authorities say that the aircraft crashed around 6:30 a.m. local time (1130 GMT) Wednesday near Vanguardia airport in Villavicencio, leaving no survivors.
Colombian officials said the pilot had reported a mechanical failure over the radio moments before the crash. The aircraft was traveling from Bogota's El Dorado Airport to Solano municipality in the southern Department of Caqueta.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 1365
- online: 132
- total: 5425576