Bogotá, March 13 (RHC) -– At least six people have been killed in an ambulance aircraft crash in the central Colombian province of Meta. Authorities say that the aircraft crashed around 6:30 a.m. local time (1130 GMT) Wednesday near Vanguardia airport in Villavicencio, leaving no survivors.
Colombian officials said the pilot had reported a mechanical failure over the radio moments before the crash. The aircraft was traveling from Bogota's El Dorado Airport to Solano municipality in the southern Department of Caqueta.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 2776
- online: 128
- total: 4833510