Ivanka Trump used personal e-mail account for official business. Photo: Reuters
Washington, November 21 (RHC)-- The Washington Post is reporting White House senior adviser and presidential daughter Ivanka Trump used a personal e-mail account and private email servers to send hundreds of messages to Cabinet officials and aides, in violation of federal records rules.
Ivanka reportedly sent the e-mails through a domain name she shared with her husband, Jared Kushner—who’s also a senior White House adviser. When questioned by other White House officials over the practice, Ivanka Trump reportedly said she was unfamiliar with some details of the rules.
Ahead of the 2016 election, Donald Trump repeatedly led chants of “Lock her up!” at campaign rallies as he attacked his opponent Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server she used as Secretary of State.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6007
- today: 1944
- online: 163
- total: 8262328