CNN reveals "Trump Tower Moscow" documents. Photo: CNN
Washington, December 21 (RHC)-- CNN has revealed that U.S. President Donald Trump signed a letter of intent during negotiations on the proposed Trump Tower Moscow, despite his lawyer Rudy Giuliani claiming just days ago Trump never signed such a document.
The letter is dated October 28, 2015. Last month, Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen said he lied to Congress about the timing of the Trump Tower plans in an attempt to be consistent with Trump’s “political messaging” that the campaign had no ties to Russia. Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison last week.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 4481
- online: 147
- total: 6622578