The Hague, March 24 (RHC)-- World leaders gathered in The Hague in the Netherlands on Monday to discuss the prevention of nuclear terrorism.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon iaddressed the opening session of the two-day Nuclear Security Summit to be attended by over 50 world leaders.
The summit is aimed at ensuring effective global cooperation to prevent terrorists getting hold of nuclear weapons or materiel.
The first Nuclear Security Summit was held in Washington D.C. in 2010 following a speech made by United States President Barack warning about the dangers of nuclear terrorism.
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Argentina: New Year, New Life?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 3153
- online: 189
- total: 4214435