Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro delivers a speech in a massive rally of supporters of the Bolivarian Revolutiojn in Caracas. Reuters photo
Caracas, February 23 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced on Saturday his government is severing diplomatic and political relations with Colombia and that its embassy and consular staff had 24 have hours to leave the country.
Colombia has lend its territory to stage a provocation against Venezuela, by allowing supposed humanitarian aid to be forced into Venezuyelan territory, in an action orchestrated by Washington seeking the demise of the Bolivarian government.
“Patience is exhausted, I can’t bare it anymore, we can’t keep putting up with Colombian territory being used for attacks against Venezuela. For that reason, I have decided to break all political and diplomatic relations with Colombia’s fascist government,” Maduro said in a speech to participants in a massive rally in the Venezuelan capital in support of the Constitutional president. and the Bolivarian Revolution.
"To those who want to see our country to kneel down before the American Empire, we say we are giving a battle for the dignity of Venezuela . It is not time for treason, it is time for loyalty to the Fatherland!", Maduro stressed.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 1129
- online: 146
- total: 7093842