The Hague, March 25 (RHC)-- The foreign ministers of five major emerging economies met here Monday to discuss cooperation among their countries.
At the meeting, held on the sidelines of a nuclear security summit, the foreign ministers of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, or BRICS, also exchanged views on the Ukraine issue and the political situation of certain regions.
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said his country expects positive results from the upcoming BRICS Leaders Meeting to be held in July in Brazil.
He said the summit should focus on promoting two major projects -- a development bank and an emergency reserve -- and sending out signals of confidence, unity and cooperation. Wang also clarified China's position on the Ukraine issue.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 4042
- online: 164
- total: 6670038