The Hague, March 25 (RHC)-- The foreign ministers of five major emerging economies met here Monday to discuss cooperation among their countries.
At the meeting, held on the sidelines of a nuclear security summit, the foreign ministers of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, or BRICS, also exchanged views on the Ukraine issue and the political situation of certain regions.
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said his country expects positive results from the upcoming BRICS Leaders Meeting to be held in July in Brazil.
He said the summit should focus on promoting two major projects -- a development bank and an emergency reserve -- and sending out signals of confidence, unity and cooperation. Wang also clarified China's position on the Ukraine issue.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 2405
- online: 144
- total: 6043237