Hanoi, February 26 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrive in Hanoi, Vietnam, today for their second round of talks on a possible denuclearization agreement.
The two heads of state are expected to meet over dinner Wednesday as they kick of the 2-day summit. Trump has repeatedly said Kim Jong-un will agree to completely denuclearize, despite U.S. intelligence officials claiming he is not likely to do away with North Korea’s entire nuclear arsenal and that they may still be developing weapons.
North Korean officials have said they want the U.S. to remove sanctions on the country before agreeing to any deal.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4501
- today: 2485
- online: 180
- total: 6629877