Hanoi, February 26 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrive in Hanoi, Vietnam, today for their second round of talks on a possible denuclearization agreement.
The two heads of state are expected to meet over dinner Wednesday as they kick of the 2-day summit. Trump has repeatedly said Kim Jong-un will agree to completely denuclearize, despite U.S. intelligence officials claiming he is not likely to do away with North Korea’s entire nuclear arsenal and that they may still be developing weapons.
North Korean officials have said they want the U.S. to remove sanctions on the country before agreeing to any deal.
- Victor Gaute: Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 7997
- online: 347
- total: 7100710