Moscow, August 3 (RHC)-- The Donald Trump administration has formally ended U.S. participation in the landmark Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty. In a statement responding to the U.S. withdrawal, Russia’s foreign ministry called the INF treaty “formally dead.”
U.S. President Ronald Reagan and former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev signed the treaty in 1987 to ban all nuclear and non-nuclear missiles with short and medium ranges. President Trump’s withdrawal has sparked fears of a new nuclear arms race.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8873
- today: 2182
- online: 169
- total: 7383625