Islamabad, Apr 9 (RHC), – At least 24 people have been killed and dozens others wounded in a bomb attack in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, officials say.
The explosion took place on Wednesday morning in a busy fruit and vegetable market.
"We have received 15 dead bodies and 35 injured people," said Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) spokeswoman Ayesha Isani, adding that two patients were in a critical condition.
No group has claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack, which are of common occurrence in the Asian country, where numerous Islamic armed groups linked to the Taliban movement and terrorist organization al-Qaeda operate.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4422
- online: 172
- total: 3861283