Islamabad, Apr 9 (RHC), – At least 24 people have been killed and dozens others wounded in a bomb attack in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, officials say.
The explosion took place on Wednesday morning in a busy fruit and vegetable market.
"We have received 15 dead bodies and 35 injured people," said Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) spokeswoman Ayesha Isani, adding that two patients were in a critical condition.
No group has claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack, which are of common occurrence in the Asian country, where numerous Islamic armed groups linked to the Taliban movement and terrorist organization al-Qaeda operate.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 568
- online: 123
- total: 4221134