Washington, August 22 (RHC)-- In Washington, DC on Capital Hill, the Congressional Budget Office warned that the federal budget deficit is growing faster than predicted and is on course to reach $1 trillion for the first time since the Great Recession.
This comes less than two years after Trump signed a $1.5 trillion Republican tax cut that overwhelmingly favors the wealthiest Americans, and as the Pentagon is set to receive a staggering $738 billion for the coming fiscal year.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 4782
- online: 171
- total: 8253412