Buenos Aires, October 11 (RHC)-- In Argentina, dozens of Indigenous women locked themselves inside the Ministry of the Interior in Buenos Aires Wednesday night, demanding the Argentinean government respect the rights and autonomy of indigenous communities.
The activists also denounced what they referred to as the ecocide of their land at the hands of capitalism, racism and patriarchy.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11159
- today: 10488
- online: 132
- total: 7052018