London, October 28 (RHC)-- Britain will not be leaving the European Union on Thursday as planned, after European Union leaders agreed to extend the Brexit deadline until January 31st.
Earlier this month, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson lost a critical vote aimed at fast-tracking a Brexit deal.
Johnson had previously said he would “rather be dead in a ditch” than delay Brexit, Britain’s departure from the European Union.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 9767
- online: 277
- total: 7016174