Brasilia, November 8 (RHC)-- In Brazil, the judge that sits on the case of former President Lula Inacio Lula da Silva has authorized his release Friday after his defense attorneys made the request before the Federal Justice of Curitiba.
At 10:00 a.m., local time, the lawyers met with the former plaintiff to discuss the appeal that would release him while confirming or discarding his conviction for alleged corruption.
The judicial action takes place after the Supreme Federal Court (STF) of Brazil revoked on Thursday the unconstitutional decision of prison after conviction in the second instance.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 7338
- online: 169
- total: 7090431