Sao Paulo, November 9 (RHC)-- Former Brazilian President Luis Inacio Lula da Silva has begun to address tens of thousands gathered at the headquarters of the metallurgical trade union in Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo. This is Lula's first major speech since his release from prison yesterday afternoon.
This is a developing story. Check later for more details.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11638
- today: 11124
- online: 192
- total: 7115475