Buenos Aires, April 23 (RHC) -- Argentinean President Cristina Fernández will be meeting Chinese Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, and other authorities from the Asian giant on Wednesday to address bilateral trade and investment issues, local media reported.
The gathering will take place at the Olivo's presidential residence and comes ahead of a visit by China’s President Xi Jinping who will be arriving in the South American country in July. Fernández will be joined by Foreign Minister, Héctor Timerman.
Chinese diplomat, Wang Yi, is on an official Latin American tour that has already taken him to Cuba and Venezuela. Following the Buenos Aires stop, he will fly to Brazil where BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) will be holding a summit also in July.
Among other activities on the Argentinean president's agenda for the day is a government rally at the Buenos Aires province locality of Santos Lugares, where the president will be inaugurating new train cars of the San Martín line service that connects the city of Buenos Aires with northern provincial areas.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1456
- online: 162
- total: 3850069