La Paz, Oct 15, (RHC), Evo Morales, president of Bolivia, will travel to Argentina on Tuesday to visit the recuperating Cristina Fernandez de
Kichner. President Fernandez underwent surgery last week for a cranial subdural hematoma.
Morales stressed in statements to reporters on Monday that the main objective of his visit is offer words of encouragement and support on behalf of the Bolivian people.
Morales added that he had also received invitations from several Argentinian universities to deliver lectures there.
The National universities of Lanús (UNLA) and San Martin (UNSAM) will grant President Morales the title of Doctor Honoris Causa during his visit.
Morales visit's agenda also includes meetings Bolivian migrants to assess their situation in that country.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3626
- online: 137
- total: 4935399