Washington, April 25 (RHC)-- The Barack Obama administration is reportedly considering limiting the deportations of undocumented immigrants who do not have criminal records.
Recent figures show two-thirds of those deported under U.S. President Barack Obama had committed minor infractions, such as traffic violations, or had no criminal record at all.
The Associated Press reports the change is being considered as part of a Department of Homeland Security review launched amid rising criticism of Obama’s record two million deportations.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2768
- online: 116
- total: 6071232