Washington, April 25 (RHC)-- The Barack Obama administration is reportedly considering limiting the deportations of undocumented immigrants who do not have criminal records.
Recent figures show two-thirds of those deported under U.S. President Barack Obama had committed minor infractions, such as traffic violations, or had no criminal record at all.
The Associated Press reports the change is being considered as part of a Department of Homeland Security review launched amid rising criticism of Obama’s record two million deportations.
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: Everything that we have achieved must be consolidated
- Imperialism and Revolution /Program 5
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup September 19
- Indignation grows over Ayotzinapa disappearances
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4002
- today: 56
- online: 56
- total: 6384077