Tehran, May 22 (RHC)-- The threat posed by “nuclear-armed” Israel is unlike any other danger affecting international peace, Iran’s chief diplomat said one day after provocatively asking why the victims of Nazi oppression crack down on Palestinians.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif pulled no punches while reflecting on Israel and the Palestinian cause this Friday. The Jewish state poses the “most serious chronic threat to international peace and security,” while also being “the only holder of nuclear weapons in the region,” he tweeted.
Zarif also had some strong words for Israel’s backers in Washington DC -- which he referred to as “Bibi-Firsters” -- demanding in a tweet that they be held accountable for every aggression, from absorbing Palestinian lands to “apartheid under the ‘Deal of Century.’”
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 25 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 25, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 24 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 23 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 22, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6118
- today: 6404
- online: 319
- total: 8019778