New York, September 27 (RHC)-- The United States and Iran have held their highest-level official diplomatic meeting in decades to discuss Iran’s disputed nuclear program.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and his Iranian counterpart joined diplomats from several other countries on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly.
EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said the group agreed to meet again in Geneva next month. John Kerry called the meeting "constructive" and said he and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif also held their own meeting on the side.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 3779
- online: 176
- total: 3860640