New York, September 27 (RHC)-- The United States and Iran have held their highest-level official diplomatic meeting in decades to discuss Iran’s disputed nuclear program.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and his Iranian counterpart joined diplomats from several other countries on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly.
EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said the group agreed to meet again in Geneva next month. John Kerry called the meeting "constructive" and said he and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif also held their own meeting on the side.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1586
- online: 123
- total: 4475266