La Paz, May 28 (PL-RHC) -- The Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) will provide its full support to the Summit of the Group of 77 plus China (G-77), scheduled for June 14th and 15th.
A press release from the Bolivian Foreign Ministry said the UNASUR Foreign Ministers approved several documents in support of the Presidency of Bolivia at the G-77 and committed to provide their support for the success of the meeting in the city of Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Bolivian Foreign Minister David Choquehuanca pointed out "UNASUR welcomed the preparation of the extraordinary Summit of Heads of State on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Group of 77 plus China."
He also recalled that he provided his collaboration to make the summit a success and reiterated support for the presidency of Bolivia in the G-77 during this period.
Choquehuanca referred to the press releases approved in the Galapagos Islands meeting, among them the fifth, proposed by Bolivia, which expresses the will of that country for the presence of Cuba, unconditionally and on an equal footing, at the Summit of the Americas to be held in Panama next year.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 2755
- online: 140
- total: 4829541