Tokyo, October 17 (RHC)-- In Japan, at least 17 people are dead after a powerful typhoon whipped the eastern coast. It was the strongest typhoon to hit the area in 10 years.
Typhoon Wipha raised fears about further damage to the embattled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, which has been plagued by radioactive leaks since it was damaged by an earthquake and tsunami in 2011.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3558
- online: 207
- total: 3852171