Caracas, June 3 (PL-RHC), -- Executive Vice President of Venezuela, Jorge Arreaza, has pointed out the importance of the legacy of Bolivarian Revolution leader, Hugo Chávez on the lives of the people.
After attending the inauguration ceremony of Salvadoran President, Salvador Sanchez Ceren, Arreaza highlighted, on social networks, the signs of affection of the Central American people to the late Venezuelan leader.
“It was exciting to listen to the people of El Salvador at the inauguration ceremony of President Sánchez Cerén screaming: Chavez, Chavez, Chavez lives!,” he wrote on his Twitter account.
In a following message the official explained that the ideas of the revolutionary leader were in the memory of the peoples of the continent.
“Chavez is planted in the souls and minds of our peoples and blooms in every fight, in every popular triumph,” he said.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 622
- online: 123
- total: 4835275