Islamabad, June 18 (RHC)-- A suspected U.S. drone strike has killed at least five people in Pakistan.
According to reports from Islamabad, it is at least the third attack since the United States resumed the drone war inside Pakistan last week after a nearly six-month pause.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 398
- online: 114
- total: 6651463