Islamabad, June 18 (RHC)-- A suspected U.S. drone strike has killed at least five people in Pakistan.
According to reports from Islamabad, it is at least the third attack since the United States resumed the drone war inside Pakistan last week after a nearly six-month pause.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 2608
- online: 113
- total: 5959224