Washington, June 18 (RHC)-- The New York Times reports that the Barack Obama administration is considering a "targeted, highly selective campaign" air strike campaign against Sunni militants similar to its drone attacks in Yemen.
The U.S. president has invited congressional leaders from both parties to the Oval Office today for a briefing on Iraq.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 3715
- online: 118
- total: 6144866