Washington, June 18 (RHC)-- The New York Times reports that the Barack Obama administration is considering a "targeted, highly selective campaign" air strike campaign against Sunni militants similar to its drone attacks in Yemen.
The U.S. president has invited congressional leaders from both parties to the Oval Office today for a briefing on Iraq.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 959
- online: 169
- total: 6666955